Customer Service Assistant (full and part time roles)
Our Power Energy Supply are recruiting Customer Service assistants who are passionate about delivering the best customer experience. We are looking for people who are solution focussed, always put the customer first, who believe in collaborative working and being part of a great team. This is not a sales role; you are contributing to an organisation genuinely putting the customer first and tackling fuel poverty.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable skills and experience in the following:
• Customer Sign-up via telephony and electronic channels
• Operational processes and queries from sign-up to go-live
• Handling customer queries throughout their lifecycle with Our Power
• strong communication skills and able to build a natural rapport
• problem solving with the ability to evaluate and apply the best solution
The ideal candidate will bring with them:
• genuine passion for putting the customer first
• a proactive self-starting approach with the ability to use own initiative
• flexibility and adaptable to change
Full training and support will be given on the Our Power customer service journey and processes. These posts will be based at our offices in Craigmillar.
Salary circa £20k pro-rata depending on experience.
Please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date 7th October 2016
About Our Power
Our Power Energy Supply Ltd aims to make a real difference to tens of thousands of low income households who are currently disadvantaged in the energy market.
Our Power Energy Supply is a subsidiary of Our Power CBS, a member organisation of 43 Social Landlords, Local Authorities and Community Controlled organisations from across Scotland.
Our Power was created to reduce levels of fuel poverty and address the higher tariffs charged to prepayment customers and will use surplus revenues to support its mission.